Rx Clear Swimming Pool pH Minus | pH Decreaser and Alkalinity Reducer | Granular Sodium Bisulfate | Quickly Correct Your Pool's pH Level | 25 Lbs
Rx Clear Swimming Pool pH Minus | pH Decreaser and Alkalinity Reducer | Granular Sodium Bisulfate | Quickly Correct Your Pool's pH Level | 25 Lbs by Rx Clear at Luxury Desert Rentals. MPN: 110713. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rx Clear pH Minus helps to prevent cloudy water and scaling by lowering the pH and alkalinity to their proper levels, not exceeding a pH level of 7.6. Rx Clear pH Minus is a safer and more cost-effective alternative to muriatic acid. Directions If Alkalinity is too high, pour in one spot of the pool water If pH level is too high, pour evenly over the pool's surface Dosages If pH level is 7.6-7.9 add 0.5lbs per 10,000 gallons of water If pH level is 8.0-8.4 add 1lb per 10,000 gallons of water
Product Description & Reviews
Rx Clear pH Minus helps to prevent cloudy water and scaling by lowering the pH and alkalinity to their proper levels, not exceeding a pH level of 7.6. Rx Clear pH Minus is a safer and more cost-effective alternative to muriatic acid. Directions If Alkalinity is too high, pour in one spot of the pool water If pH level is too high, pour evenly over the pool's surface Dosages If pH level is 7.6-7.9 add 0.5lbs per 10,000 gallons of water If pH level is 8.0-8.4 add 1lb per 10,000 gallons of water If pH level is above 8.4 add 2lbs per 10,000 gallons of water 1/2lb for every 10,000 gallons if pH level is 7.6-7.9 1lb for every 10,000 gallons if pH Level is 8.0-8.4 2lbs for every 10,000 gallons if pH level is 8.4+
Features & Highlights
- WATER CHEMISTRY - One of the most important aspects of proper swimming pool care involves the maintenance of balanced water chemistry. When swimming pool chemicals are not at their ideal levels, swimmers can be at risk of contracting illnesses and suffering from skin irritation, the water can turn dull and cloudy, and pool equipment and surfaces can become damaged. Increase leisure time with pH Minus from Rx Clear.
- ACCURATE LEVELS - One of the major factors at play when it comes to maintaining balanced pool water is the water's pH level. When the pH level is not in the proper range, it can reduce the effectiveness of pool chemicals and can lead to the above listed problems. Fortunately, lowering pH levels that become too high is a very simple process and can quickly be achieved with the help of pH reducer.
- REDUCES IRRITATION - This product will quickly correct unbalanced water conditions in your pool, spa, or hot tub. It will slow the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water that will help reduce eye irritation or redness, and is soft on the skin helping to reduce itchy or irritated skin after swimming.
- PREVENTS CORROSION - This decreaser helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, railings, ladders, screws, pool cover components, pool heater components, and metals in your pump or filter. Also prevents etching, pitting, and delamination of concrete, plaster, gunite, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools. Sodium bisulfate pH reducer is a safer and less corrosive alternative to muriatic acid.
- IDEAL SWIMMING ENVIRONMENT - Swimming pool pH reducer is made of granular sodium bisulfate and will act quickly to correct your pool's pH level to re-establish an ideal swimming environment. pH reducer can be used to lower swimming pool pH levels whenever they rise above 7.6 ppm. Our pH reducer is a granular sodium bisulfate pH reducer. That helps other chemicals work effectively by correcting water chemistry and conditions.
Have questions about this item (110713), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rx Clear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SG_B01MD2E7TB_US, ean: 0017541422109,
SpaGuard's Spa Sentry gives spa owners a one-step liquid additive to avoid pH bounce for up to 1 month per application, simply by adding directly to water. Before using this product you must first drain and refill your spa and set the desired level o...
mpn: 23317BIOx4, ean: 0017541612289,
BioGuard Lo' N Slo (8 lb) (4 Pack) BioGuard Lo 'N Slo is an easy-to-measure product for reducing pH and total alkalinity in pool water. It's safer to use and store than liquid muriatic acid. 93.2% sodium bisulfate Lowers pH Reduces total alkalinity Q...
TRISWIM'S CHLORINE/SALT WATER OUT SHAMPOO contains Aloe Vera which is a popular botanical used for its moisturizing, soothing and calming properties. NEWLY FORMULATED with an invigorating fresh Lime + Mango scent appeals to men, women and children. T...
sku: 08iY7340, mpn: Y7340,
Proper alkalinity levels make your pH and chlorine levels easier to control. Use alkalinity increaser when total alkalinity drops below 80 ppm. Proper alkalinity range is 80-120 ppm. The product is granular and is chemically known as Sodium Bicarbona...