Free Shipping Included! RISEPRO Chlorine Tester, CL2 Chlorine & pH Tester Swimming Pool Spa Water Quality Analysis PC-102B by RISEPRO at Luxury Desert Rentals. MPN: PC-102B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Important Reminder： 1. You are required to prepare 1.5ppm Chlorine solution by your pool water for calibration purpose2. If you are uncertain whether it is 1.5ppm Chlorine level or not (or unable to find the calibration point), please use traditional test strip3. Once you calibrated for your pool, you do not need to calibrate again unless you changed to measure another pool with different pool water.Brief Description RISEPRO® Pool TESTER designed for pools or spas in home scale (excluding sa
Product Description & Reviews
Important Reminder： 1. You are required to prepare 1.5ppm Chlorine solution by your pool water for calibration purpose2. If you are uncertain whether it is 1.5ppm Chlorine level or not (or unable to find the calibration point), please use traditional test strip3. Once you calibrated for your pool, you do not need to calibrate again unless you changed to measure another pool with different pool water.Brief Description RISEPRO® Pool TESTER designed for pools or spas in home scale (excluding salty water pool, industrial or scientific purposes) Once calibrated successfully for the first time, you can test the Chlorine and pH level of your pool water in a fast and simply way. Therefore, no more complicated and messy "traditional liquid Chlorine and pH kit"! With this useful tester, you can quickly test if your Chlorine and PH are lied within the ideal ranges: Chlorine 1.2 to 1.7ppm and pH 7.2 to 7.8. If your tested results are beyond this range, it gives you a piece of useful information to adjust Chlorine and pH of your pool accordingly. It is definitely one of the great tools that you might need for maintaining your pool water. Specifications Recommended chlorine level for pools and spa is 1.2 to 1.7ppm Recommended pH level for pools and spa is 7.2 to 7.8 Dimension main unit:190 x 120mm probe with handle: 150mm long probe (only): 48mm long (not included black band) cable (only): 130mm long Power Supply: 1 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery Weight: 160g (excluded battery) One set included 1 x pH and Cl2 Tester with Probe 1 x Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- CHLORINE CALIBRATION - Using your pool water to prepare 1.5ppm Chlorine solution. Then use this solution for calibration against the tester for first time only. No more calibration unless using in another pool!
- IF FAILURE OF CALIBRATION - If you failed to find the calibration point by using your 1.5ppm solution, please use traditional test strips to verify if it is 1.5ppm or not. Correct 1.5ppm Chlorine solution is a must for successful calibration!
- TEST CHLORINE & PH LEVEL - After a first time calibration, you can quickly find out your ideal range for both Chlorine and PH level for your pool water. If your CL/PH is beyond the ideal range, you can adjust your CL/PH by adding required ingredients to restore back to ideal range.
- FAST N' SIMPLE METHOD - No more complicated and messy "traditional liquid Chlorine and pH kit"! RISEPRO® Pool Tester can check the Chlorine and pH of your pool water in a fast and simple way after a simple calibration against Chlorine solution!
- FOR POOLS OR SPAS IN HOME SCALE - It serves as excellent DIY tool for any home scale's pools or sps (NOT FOR SALTY WATER TYPE). Do not use for industrial or scientific purposes.
5.98 x 2.6 x 8.11 inches
Have questions about this item (PC-102B), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RISEPRO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: K-2106, ean: 0840036004890,
1 drop = 0.5 or 1.25 ppm Bromine pH with Acid & Base Demand Total Alkalinity Calcium HardnessComplete FAS-DPD bromine.
mpn: IS9750, ean: 0724832097501,
This kit has been designed to allow the analyst to perform a very simple titration to determine the dissolved oxygen concentration in their fresh water sample. Dissolved oxygen content indicates the overall quality of the water and is correlated to i...
mpn: 30683.0, ean: 9818646465166,
AquaChek's Test For Salt gives pool owners an easy, accurate way to test their system for its specific sodium chloride level, which is critical to maintaining your chlorine generators efficiency. Without enough salt in your system, your generator can...